Friday, July 10, 2009

Christian Counseling Services An Individualized Approach

I think the individualized approach to addiction treatment in Christian counseling services is the right way to go. My own situation may be similar to another persons addiction but never exactly the same. My reason for getting sober may be completely different than the woman sitting next to me. The thing I know for sure is that Christian counseling services are what work for me. I fell and needed God to help me up, with the help of my Christian counselor I found my way back to prayer and church. For many Christians A New Life at Lakeview Health in Jacksonville, Florida is the answer. I love having a custom tailored recovery plan just for me because my “story ‘ isn’t the same as everyone else. I need God’s grace, his spirit, to make me effective in my day and with the help of a Christian counselor who knew my faith in God I could do His will as I understood it. I was entirely ready to have God remove all my defects of character, step 6 of the 12 steps. I find that if I work these steps in my everyday life along with prayer and meditation my walk with God is so much easier.

No comments: